Spotsylvania Farmers Market
The largest in the region, the vibrant Spotsylvania Farmers Market at Gordon Road has 40 vendors selling locally produced foods. Located in the Commuter Lot at Route 3 and Gordon Road, the market has easy access to a large array of well-priced, farm fresh products. The Spotsylvania Farmers Market has served as a place for local farmers and food producers to sell their wares directly to the community for over a dozen years. Discover the bounty of fresh, local products at the Spotsylvania Farmers Market every Saturday from April to December.
Unfortunately, our markets are not able to accommodate pets. As the market season progresses, please consider leaving pets at home as the temperature on market days can increase rapidly and cause pet safety issues when they are left in the car.
Commuter Lot Market:
- 12150 Gordon Rd., Fredericksburg, VA (Route 3 and Gordon Road Commuter Lot)
- 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays, April 20-December 21
- Winter Market 9:00 a.m.-Noon; second Saturdays, January-March
SNAP EBT/Credit Cards Accepted
Commuter Lot at Rt. 3 and Gordon Rd. in Spotsylvania.
12150 Gordon Rd., Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Mark your calendars! The Saturday Market opens for the regular season April 20, 2013!
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center Market:
The Wednesday Market resumes Wednesday, May 1, 2013!
- 4604 Spotsylvania Pkwy., Fredericksburg, VA
- 3-7 p.m. Wednesdays, May 1-Oct 9
- SNAP EBT/Credit Cards Accepted
Located in the parking lot of the Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center in the Cosner Corner Massaponax area.
4600 Spotsylvania Parkway, Fredericksburg, VA 22408
Spotsylvania Courthouse Village Farmers Market
- 9010 Old Battlefield Blvd., Livingston, VA
- 3-7 p.m. Thursdays, May 2-Oct 10
- 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturdays, April 20-Oct 12