King George Market Manager
Excited about local foods? King George Farmers’ Market is looking for a new market manager! The position is primarily a volunteer position, which requires about 15-20 hours a week from May to November. Some compensation is available.
If you’re interested in helping KGFM transition into this new season, send a resume to KGFMBOD@gmail.com.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating volunteers
- Attending Board of Directors and volunteer meetings
- Recruitment and retention of vendors
- Advising vendors of rules, regulations and training
- Coordinating programs, including Farm-to-School and $10 for 10 weeks
- Serving as liaison for the Farmers Market Coalition and VA Farmers Market Association